Limassol , Cyprus / Medpool
at a glance
Runs daily company’s operational responsibilities
- Result driven
- Reliable and conscientious
- Time management
- School Diploma (Apolitirio)
- College or University Degree in Supply chain / Logistics
- Previous work experience
- Good oral and written skills in Spanish or Chinese will be considered as advantage
- To follow up quotations, inquiries, and orders with both the customer and the supplier/principal to that to ensure the smooth flow of the operations. Working after normal working hours to process an urgent inquiry/quotation is required, including the whole operational process from A to Z.
- To process these, from the enquiries stage to the invoice stage where applicable.
- To place orders as received from the customers with the appropriate supplier/principal.
- To coordinate the Principal, Supplier, Customer, agent’s interaction through all the sales processes including but not limited to enquiry, quotation, order receipt & acknowledgement.
- Request for readiness, despatch, freight tracking, documentation legalisation, invoicing, etc. (where applicable)
- Creation and control of all manual and electronic filing systems for customer sales cases and all relevant office paperwork.
- To maximise the sales of the company through personal sales calls and telephone follow ups in his allocated customer(s)/regions.
- To take part in programmed incentive dinners with clients to reward past performance and stimulate future business.
- To visit customers and maintain good contacts with them. Travelling might also be required to achieve this purpose.
- To assist the operations executives, operations manager, and MD, when and if needed.